Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System
The Culligan® Aqua-Cleer® Advanced Drinking Water System can be maintenance-free with Chuck's Culligan Water handling everything from installation to filter changes! Only Culligan can offer you that. We also offer elegant designer faucets in a variety of styles to match any kitchen.
- Reduce harmful impurities like lead, radium, aesthetic chlorine, hexavalent chromium (chromium-6), and arsenic.*
- Save money compared to buying single-serve bottles from the store.
- Go Green by eliminating wasteful plastic bottles
- Improve the taste of coffee, tea, powdered drinks, soups, recipes and baby formula
- Free up valuable refrigerator space by eliminating bulky pitchers and bottled water
- Meets strict standards of NSF International and WQA
- Culligan water systems are third-party certified to perform as promised and are backed by one of the most comprehensive warranties in the industry
Now Featuring the Culligan ClearLink PRO!
- Get the same great under-the-sink unit, but without the need to drill!
- ClearLink PRO allows you to use your current faucet for high-quality Culligan Drinking Water
- Simply press the freestanding ClearLink button and Culligan purified drinking water will flow through your facuet - no need for a second faucet
- Perfect for renters!
- Play the video on this page to learn more
Culligan® Aqua-Cleer® Advanced Drinking Water System
Water quality can differ from town to town. With this in mind, Culligan developed the innovative under-sink Culligan Aqua-Cleer®, one of the most advanced advanced Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration Systems with over 13 specialty cartridges which filter an array of different substances from your water so we are able to meet the individual needs of your family.
*impurities may not be in your water
Lead pipes are the main contributor to high lead levels...Read More
Lead rarely occurs naturally in water; it usually gets into the water from the delivery system. Lead pipes are the main contributor to high lead levels in tap water. Other sources include parts of the water delivery system such as lead solder used to join copper pipes, brass in faucets, coolers, and valves. Let your Culligan Man recommend a water solution to solve your lead problem.
Bad taste can be caused by many factorsRead More
Overall bad taste can be caused by many impurities that can be found in water. Call your Culligan Man to schedule a free water analyisis to determine what is in your water that may be contributing to this problem.
Chlorine is one of the most commonly...Read More
Chlorine is one of the most commonly water disinfectants used by water companies. However, it can leave an unpleasant taste in your water when it reaches your home. Let your Culligan Man recommend which water solution is right for your home!
Water that tastes salty could be...Read More
Water that tastes salty could be caused by sulfate concentration levels and geographic tendencies. Luckily, Culligan can remove the salty taste from your water. Let your Culligan Man recommend which water solution is right for your home!
Nitrates are caused by fertilizers on farm fields.Read More
Nitrates are a potential contaminant in ground water originating from nitrogen, a plant nutrient present in inorganic fertilizers and animal manure and can be found in well water. Call your local Culligan Man to schedule your free water analysis.
Arsenic can occur natural or...Read More
Arsenic can occur natural or can be a byproduct of the agricultural industry. In some cases, high arsenic levels can have negative effects on your health. Let your Culligan Man recommend a water solution to correct your arsenic problem.